posted 48 years ago by
roywalter

Use this coupon code SAVE25 & get 25% off any order online at Papa Murphy's.

Views
2 Comments
Add Comment
I don't know if it's just a local thing at the stores in my area or if it is everywhere, but I've found that the Papa Murphy's in my area all charge 50 cents more per pizza when you order online. I can't even find any such "online ordering fee" or anything like that, I'll put a pizza in the cart (for example today is $10 Tuesday, so any large is $10), the price will actually be advertised as $10, but when I get to the last step of the checkout, I get this message that says "We've retrieved the best pricing in the store and there was an increase." and it adds 50 cents to the cost of every pizza. It isn't that the store charges 50 cents more if you go there and get it, if I just go in there and order at the counter, I only pay $10.

Granted, 25% off more than takes care of that 50 cent fee, but it just seems so bizarre.

Weird. Nothing like that happens here (DFW area). I have gotten some texts that mention DFW area deals, that may or may not be recognized when ordering online. In those cases, I just select "Pay at Store" and have them correct it when I pick it up.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017