posted 48 years ago by
heidimelanie

Best Buy has Rogue One: A Star Wars Story [Includes Digital Copy] [Blu-ray/DVD] [2016] for $19.99 w/  free shiping. Originally $24.99.
Release Date: 04/04/2017.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-includes-digital-copy-blu-ray-dvd-2016/5707617.p?skuId=5707617  

Views
7 Comments
Add Comment
Looks like shipping is only free on orders over $35.

I'm surprised it STILL isn't available on Amazon.

Virgil27 said:   I'm surprised it STILL isn't available on Amazon
  I think there is a war or boycott going on there over the price between  Am@zon and Disney.  I read about it while reading reviews for Dr. Strange, which also wasn't available from there for several weeks after release. 

Larryslug said:   
  I think there is a war or boycott going on there over the price between  Am@zon and Disney.  I read about it while reading reviews for Dr. Strange, which also wasn't available from there for several weeks after release. 

Huh. This is the first I've heard of it. I guess since Rogue One was a fairly big movie, it's probably hurting them in sales a bit. I wonder if any other DIsney products are hurting them. 

Virgil27 said:   
Larryslug said:   

Huh. This is the first I've heard of it. I guess since Rogue One was a fairly big movie, it's probably hurting them in sales a bit. I wonder if any other DIsney products are hurting them. 

Unclear exactly what they're fighting about, but this dispute has been going on for a while.  They had a dispute back in 2014, that apparently got resolved, but looks like they're at it again.  

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/03/whats-going-disney-amazon/

If you get this deal, you can redeem the digital copy at Amazon and get the comics.

Dasterdly said:   
  If you get this deal, you can redeem the digital copy at Amazon and get the comics.

Yup, did just that.

Although Amazon is now selling it for $19.99 as well, so might as well just buy it there.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017