posted 1 month ago by
Joeltjames
Loyal Member

LED Flexible Light Strip, 300 Units SMD 2835 LEDs, 12V DC IP65 Waterproof LED Strip Lights 16.4ft Daylight White on sale for $6.99.

Shipping is free with Amazon Prime.

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
This is an add-on item. Also, I just spent some time researching these strips. If you want a lot of light, go with the 5630's. You can get them on eBay shipped for 2 bucks more:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HOT-5M-SMD-3528-5050-5630-300LEDs-RGB-Wh... 

Pick Cool white LED strip only, waterproof 5630. It will, on average, produce twice the light of the 2835.

I ended up ordering a kit from NJ (shortest ship time for me) here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/5M-SMD-3528-5050-5630-3014-300LEDs-RGB-W...

You can probably find marginally cheaper from other sellers if you shop around.

rated:
null

rated:
Are these decent LED strips? I've had some I installed that dimmed to near uselessness after about 3 months, which totally negated any savings since I had to replace them very quickly.

rated:
Who could tell me how to choose a suitable strip from above 3 models: IP20 Black Roll + Power Supply & IP65 Black Roll + Power Supply
Items of the price, I will choose $6.99 one. How do you think about?

rated:
If you "Pick Cool white LED strip only," is that all that is needed? What about a power source? Thanks for the help.

rated:
Don't have enough reviews. Not very good deals.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017