posted 2 months ago by
onlypinkfloyd
Ancient Member

If you are in the market for MB Air and missed the last weeks' deal, Fry's has the 13.3" MB Air 8GB RAM/128GB SSD on sale for $748 (with wed promo code)
256GB is also on sale for $1048

See flyer below

6 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Fry's freebies (Free after Rebate) thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Jun. 23, 2017 @ 2:19pm
rated:
What was the last week's deal on MB?

rated:
Why do you make it so hard to find out what is being advertised? Instead of putting "MacBook" in the title, you write "MB" and to make it even harder, you don't even spell out the name in the description. I had to click on the scan of the ad!

rated:
This is a pretty good price on an awesome computer (I'm on this exact model now). I love mine for what I use it for: light productivity, web browsing, video conferencing, etc. The form factor, build quality, keyboard, and trackpad are all fantastic. The trackpad is the best one i've ever used on any machine - it makes it painful to use any other laptop. I also do some light gaming - Superhot, Prison Architect, etc. and it has performed flawlessly.

The 128gb HD was a concern for me, but I purchased a Samsung Fit usb drive giving another 128gb of storage for $18 and I leave it in full time because it is so small. I think another company makes drives that fit in the SD card slot and are fully flush.

Overall, I love this thing.

rated:
CLBrian said:   This is a pretty good price on an awesome computer (I'm on this exact model now). I love mine for what I use it for: light productivity, web browsing, video conferencing, etc. The form factor, build quality, keyboard, and trackpad are all fantastic. The trackpad is the best one i've ever used on any machine - it makes it painful to use any other laptop. I also do some light gaming - Superhot, Prison Architect, etc. and it has performed flawlessly.

The 128gb HD was a concern for me, but I purchased a Samsung Fit usb drive giving another 128gb of storage for $18 and I leave it in full time because it is so small. I think another company makes drives that fit in the SD card slot and are fully flush.

I heard those Samsung Fit USB drives overheat over time..even if you are not transferring data to/from the MBA. Do you experience that?

rated:
onlypinkfloyd said:   If you are in the market for MB Air and missed the last weeks' deal, Fry's has the 13.3" MB Air 8GB RAM/128GB SSD on sale for $748 (with wed promo code)
256GB is also on sale for $1048

See flyer below

This is in store only deal.

rated:
fwongsjsu said:   
CLBrian said:   This is a pretty good price on an awesome computer (I'm on this exact model now). I love mine for what I use it for: light productivity, web browsing, video conferencing, etc. The form factor, build quality, keyboard, and trackpad are all fantastic. The trackpad is the best one i've ever used on any machine - it makes it painful to use any other laptop. I also do some light gaming - Superhot, Prison Architect, etc. and it has performed flawlessly.

The 128gb HD was a concern for me, but I purchased a Samsung Fit usb drive giving another 128gb of storage for $18 and I leave it in full time because it is so small. I think another company makes drives that fit in the SD card slot and are fully flush.

I heard those Samsung Fit USB drives overheat over time..even if you are not transferring data to/from the MBA. Do you experience that?

Nope - no issues at all with my Samsung. It has been fine and never overheated and it is a year or so old. I had a little trouble with a Sandisk Fit USB drive in one computer, but it has worked fine in everything else as well, so don't think the issue was with the drive. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017