Posted with ToGo

Home Depot Spring Black Friday 2017 - 7 Piece Patio Set $299 + Mulch Bags 5/$10 + More
03/30-04/09
http://localad.homedepot.com/HomeDepotSD2/LocalAd#!/store/2487910/promotion/HD-170330-ST033017?currentpagenumber=1&viewmode=single 

Starting tomorrow March 30th, through April 9th your local Home Depot is having a Spring Black Friday Sale, with deep discounts on hundreds of items for your home and garden, including in-store one day only hot buys! We spotted 150 oz Tide HE Detergent for $9.97 (regularly $18.97) available tomorrow, March 30th only in-store!

Hampton Bay Belleville 7 Piece Padded Sling Patio Set  $299 (regularly $499)

Scotts Earthgrow or Vigoro 2 cu. ft. Brown, Black or Red Mulch  5/$10 (regularly $2.97 each)

Miracle Grow .75 cu.ft. Garden Soil  5/$10 (regularly $4.47 each)

American Seed Vegetable, Herb and Flower Seeds  2/$1

Kingsford Charcoal 18.6lbs (2 Bags)  $9.88 (regularly $19.87)

Waterworks 100 Foot Garden Hose  $15.88 (regularly $28.97)

10 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
need me some MULCH! LOL

rated:
Thanks for the heads up! I just placed an order for a 5 burner grill with side burner for $150.00, the Miracle Grow garden soil, Garden Cart for $20.00, organic fertilizer for half off, Handheld shower head for about $17.00, and some flower pots for 88 cents a piece. Lots of good deals right now!

rated:
Oh yeah baby!!! Time to clean out the back of the family truckster, fold down the seats, and pack it up with sweeeeet mulch!!

rated:
Our city gives away free tree-trimming mulch.

rated:
Just picked up 10 bags of mulch and the Ryobi pressure washer! Spring cleaning time!

rated:
Note that prices on the mulch and soil are the same at Lowes, and you can usually find a 15 off 50 online.

rated:
Don't forget 5% Cash Back on Discover starting Apr 1 (next Quarter).

rated:
nitesurfer said:   Don't forget 5% Cash Back on Discover starting Apr 1 (next Quarter).
  Great.. now that means I have to go to HD on Saturday morning.

rated:
By 11am, they ran out of Tide at my local HD....

rated:
Grabbed the patio set and a 46" husky mobile workbench for $199 ... they also have a bunch of sportsman generators on sale -- 1000 w inverter is 158, several dual fuel and portable gas gens also.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017