posted 24 days ago by
elinahazardliya

JCPenney has NetGear Arlo Pro Wirefree Security System + 2 Rechargeable HD Cameras on sale for $419.99 - $84 w/ coupon code SOCOLD = $335.99. Shipping is free.

2 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official JC Penney coupon thread.
rated:
Not bad, I used to have the Arlo which are also wireless but require batteries that are expensive. The Pro version has rechargeable batteries. I got rid of them because i wanted something "better". I ended up with a few Nest cameras and pay the $20 a month for Nest Aware DVR service. That records 24-7 and stores up to 10 days. The Arlo I believe only records clips when it senses motion. I suggest anyone purchasing makes sure they understand the return policy with JCP -- I do not know what their policy is.

rated:
I have had the Arlo system for awhile now and they serve me well. I have the basic cams, the HD Q cams, and now 2 of these newer Pro cams and I am very happy with the improved battery life and motion sensors.
Not a bad deal, but not as good as others I have seen ($179 for base + 1 cam or $269 for base + 2 cams).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017