Star of the Week

Posted with ToGo

Scotts Earthgro 2 cu. ft. Mulch
$2 + FSP

Red 
Black 
Brown 

• Year-long color with Color Advantage?
  • Helps beautify landscapes while deterring weeds by blocking growth and access to sunlight when applied at a 3 inch depth
  • Shredded mulch beautifies landscape areas
  • 100% wood composition helps conserve soil moisture and moderate temperature
  • Color advantage helps maintain color for up to 12 months
  • Product may vary by store

Views
7 Comments
Add Comment
Link didn't work for me as it didn't like the "cuft" part of search. I searched on "scotts eathgro" and it worked fine.

robstrash said:   Link didn't work for me as it didn't like the "cuft" part of search. I searched on "scotts eathgro" and it worked fine.
  I put in direct links.

Just so you know, this mulch is crap. Color won't last a month, it fades in a week in LA.
Lightweight crap, basically adding kindling to your garden.

Sometimes they will have the Vigoro on sale for same price. A little better product, color stays longer.

I have had good longevity with this red mulch in Florida sun. Lasts a year and much better than the Lowes mulch!  It is a little fine but I give it a solid B. 

Wondering why need to add mulch? The yards really make living complicated.

Save your receipts this stuff is total junk and won't retain its color more than a few rains.

javajoejava said:   Save your receipts this stuff is total junk and won't retain its color more than a few rains.
  The 'Vigoro' is a little better.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017