Posted with ToGo

Samsung Galaxy S5 Active 4G LTE SM-G870A 16GB GSM AT&T Unlocked SmartPhone -
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S5-Active-4G-LTE-SM-G870A-16GB-GSM-AT-amp-T-Unlocked-SmartPhone-SR-/191802529342 

Qualitycellz via eBay has the Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB GSM AT&T Unlocked SmartPhone (Refurbished) in Red on sale for $99.99. Available in Red. 

• 16GB internal memory plus microSD slot
  • Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080
  • Screen Size 5.1 inches
  • Display Type Super AMOLED
  • Stand-By Time 1.2 days
  • Integrated Camera Yes - Front and Back 
  • 16.0MP rear-facing camera
  • 16GB internal memory plus microSD slot

Note: If you are with Verizon, Sprint, or any carrier that do not use a sim card you need to buy their own phones.
A seller on Amazon has the next lowest price at $189.51.

Views
9 Comments
Add Comment
You can earn 10% eB ay Bucks ($11) if you were invited to and activate the bonus Bucks offer: www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1561803

Does the "Active" have the same specs as a plain old "S5"?

ablang said:   Does the "Active" have the same specs as a plain old "S5"?

They both have the same major specs (screen, camera, processor, memory, etc.). The only thing the Active doesn't have is the fingerprint reader. Fitness minded features added in the Active include a sturdier reinforced cover (making it slightly taller, wider and thicker, and heavier by almost an ounce, but it is resistant to drops, dust, humidity, and extreme temperatures). Also, all 3 navigation keys, not just the center home button, are physical buttons (no capacitive menu or return keys). There is a blue convenience button/activity key above volume rocker that quick launches either a dashboard/activity zone hub with sports related apps (barometer, compass, flashlight, and stopwatch app) or the camera shutter. It can be programmed to launch any app. Both models have the heart rate monitor and S-Health apps, but different color options.

Only red ones available at the moment. Now $99.99.

george2001 said:   Only red ones available at the moment. Now $99.99.
  I updated the price. Thanks!

george2001 said:   Only red ones available at the moment. Now $99.99.
 FWIW, this thread has only ever been about the red colors (the other colors were always more).

Will this run Android 7.0 On an official update or a completely stable rom port?   I want to give it to my mom (breaks phones all the time)  so I want the phone to be stable and future proof for a while. 

illtww said:   Will this run Android 7.0 On an official update or a completely stable rom port?   I want to give it to my mom (breaks phones all the time)  so I want the phone to be stable and future proof for a while. 
  This is not on the list released by Samsung of devices to receive the Nougat update.  Considering the S5 line is over three years old, and the S5 Active model is just a couple of months away from the three year mark, it's doubtful that it will be a last-minute add.  So, no on the official update.

As for stable ROM ports, LineageOS (formerly CyanogenMod) is still your friend.

illtww said:   Will this run Android 7.0 On an official update or a completely stable rom port?   I want to give it to my mom (breaks phones all the time)  so I want the phone to be stable and future proof for a while. 
 The last official update was Android 6/Marshmallow. Here's one tutorial to install 7/Nougat via custom ROM: http://upgrade-nougat.tech/2016/11/samsung-galaxy-s5-active-6356... . Only 3 (out of 3) users reported positive feedback/no bugs, so if that's not enough, I'd search around to see if you can find one with more feedback or just install Marshmallow.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017