posted 1 month ago by
robertreed77
Thrifty Member

WalMart has Plano 4-Tier Heavy-Duty Plastic Shelves, White on sale for $14.97.
Free store pickup.

• Free-standing unit with four shelves
  • Impact- and rust-resistant, heavy-duty Plano plastic shelves
  • Snap-lock assembly requires no tools
  • De-clutter your basement, attic, closet or garage

https://www.walmart.com/ip/4-Tier-Heavy-Duty-Plastic-Shelves-Whi...

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I bought 2 of these shelves for indoor use over 10 years ago. They were and are worth the price, except that they got brittle and pieces/holes started breaking off for no good reason. Guess it's time to replace them. Expect 8-10 years of good service if you're not rough on them.

rated:
My original shelf has broken. I need a new one. This is cheap enough. But I want to know how much weight this shelf can hold.

rated:
hangela2 said:   My original shelf has broken. I need a new one. This is cheap enough. But I want to know how much weight this shelf can hold.
  I no longer have the directions in hand, but I believe they said 50 pounds per shelf. That would be a rather heavy load, but it definitely would not be expected to hold a human adult sitting on it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017