posted 2 months ago by
flynnss

Amazon has Quest Nutrition Protein Bar, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, 21g Protein, 4g Net Carbs, 190 Cals, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Soy Free, 60g Bars, 12 Count, Net Wt. 25.4 Ounce for $23.74 w/ 5% Subscribe & Save discount.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DLDH1N2?th=1

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
It looks good and delicious. However, Does anyone know if quest bars make anything without almonds? I have a nut allergy but can eat peanuts...

rated:
hangela2 said:   It looks good and delicious. However, Does anyone know if quest bars make anything without almonds? I have a nut allergy but can eat peanuts...
  Most of their products contain almonds. Maybe you can try another brand.

rated:
Good deal! I really love quest bars. This favor tastes like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich without the guilt of being carb heavy. I usually replace lunch with a bottle of water and a quest bar. These things will keep you feeling full for several hours. The bars themselves are very dense, so sometimes chewing them can be difficult. Overall great taste and eactly what I am lookig for in a protection bar. Thanks OP!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017