posted 48 years ago by
brouillett5rt

Home Depot offers the 1-Gallon Home Defense Max Insect Killer for $3.98.
Free Shipping on orders over $45.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ortho-Home-Defense-Max-1-Gal-Ready-to-Use-Perimeter-and-Indoor-Insect-Killer-0196710/203133872 

Views
10 Comments
Add Comment
Great price try adding Home Depot to title as many many deals are going on @ HD right now.

Scored 4!

With the rain we finally had in CA this year, we are already getting attacked by the bugs....time to start fighting back!

the 1.33 gallon is sold for $14.98. I made a mistake of buying it on Wednesday night, returned it and bought 2 of these instead.

TY OP and green 4 U

I save the spray bottle to use as sprayer for other stuff.

WorkerAnt said:   I save the spray bottle to use as sprayer for other stuff.
  For example?

This stuff seems to work pretty well. Haven't had any ants in the house in the 2 years since I started using it. Occasionally find a dead centipede or two in the basement but nothing major.

Pets will pick up residue on the bottom of their feet for up to a year.

This is a very low concentration formula.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

.05% Bifenthrin .0125% Zeta-Cypermethrin

Bifenthrin is a pyrethroid insecticide used primarily against the red imported fire ant by influencing its nervous system. It has a high toxicity to aquatic organisms. Although it is listed as a restricted use chemical in the United States, it is allowed to be sold for daily use, provided the product sold has a low concentration of bifenthrin. The chemical was discovered and developed by FMC Corporation. Products containing bifenthrin include Transport, Talstar, Maxxthor, Capture, Brigade, Bifenthrine, Ortho Home Defense Max, Bifen XTS, Bifen IT, Bifen L/P, Torant, Zipak, Scotts LawnPro Step 3, Wisdom TC Flowable, FMC 54800, Allectus, Ortho Max Pro and OMS3024 and mega wash from green planet.

Wikipedia

This product repels much more than bugs! Like ex-wives and door to door salesmen. Just one spray in the eye, and you will be left alone! Once empty, obviously, you can use it with breath freshener, latex house paint, and most pneumatic hand tools! They also make great toys for children who need a pacifier on long road trips. Have 2 or more kids? Buy 2, fill with vinegar and set them loose - the "are we there yet" question will take on a new meaning! Only negative is that the batteries included in the sprayer only last a few hours. So, figure in their replacement cost, against their entertainment value.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017