posted 48 years ago by
thx
Ancient Member

Seagate Constellation ES.2 ST33000651NS 3TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Enterprise Hard Drive w/ 1 Year Warranty

Refurbished

3TB, Enterprise Grade 3.5" Hard Drive
SATA 6Gb/s,7200-RPM Performance, 247 Reliability
Best-in-class energy efficiency
Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) option (AES-256)
1 Year Warranty from Reseller

Free 3-day-or-less shipping with Premier
I did not see a ShopRunner option for this item.

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
Serious question (not criticizing the original post) but why would someone purchase a "refurbished" hard drive? That seems one of the items you want brand new, never been used in any way.

I'm all for saving a little money but a hard drive doesn't seem like the right place for a refurb. That being said, it could have its place if you are looking for an extra RAID drive or media server HD (provided you have a backup!)

Seagate 3TB Refurb? Stay away, stay far away.

I have a four bay NAS that I use for backup purposes and a couple of the disks are refurbished and my spare disk is also refurbished. For that scenario these are fine, but I've been able to get 3TB drives for under $50, so I don't think $60 is a good price for a refurb one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017