posted 48 years ago by
ShoppingChick

Posted with ToGo

Black and Decker 12V MAX Lithium Ion Drill with 64-Piece Project Kit -
$49.00
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Black-Decker-12V-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-Drill-64-Piece-Project-Kit/54604944

Walmart has the Black & Decker 12V MAX Lithium Ion Drill w/ 64-Pc. Project Kit on rollback for $49.00. Plus, shipping is free! 
  • 3/8" chuck , 0-550 RPM,
  • Variable speed drill , Carrying bag
  • 16 hand tools , 47 power tool accessories
  • Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.62 x 3.88 x 8.88 Inches

A seller on Amazon has it available for $60.53. 

Views
2 Comments
Add Comment
I definitely would not recommend this. I bought this set years ago. The tools are cheaply made and a 12V drill is basically an electric screw driver.

CrAzYySiMm said:   I definitely would not recommend this. I bought this set years ago. The tools are cheaply made and a 12V drill is basically an electric screw driver.
  I second this. Black and Decker has become utter garbage the past few decades. About the only good thing in here is the batteries.  Would be okay for taking apart small stuff, but you'd almost be better off with a little electric screwdriver.  And if you get this, might wanna Spring for the extended warranty, as I'm pretty sure this is just 90 days.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017