Why is it so expensive on their own website? Costco and others have them for much less. How is this a hot deal?

TiredOfTaxes said:   Why is it so expensive on their own website? Costco and others have them for much less. How is this a hot deal?
TurboTax is always the most expensive it seems. I wish this was the Boxed version... I dont have a costco within 500 miles of me Wish I did!

Title should be amended to UP TO $20 OFF...misleading. It's only $20 off the most expensive version....$15 off the rest.

PatioFurniture said:   
TiredOfTaxes said:   Why is it so expensive on their own website? Costco and others have them for much less. How is this a hot deal?
TurboTax is always the most expensive it seems. I wish this was the Boxed version... I dont have a costco within 500 miles of me Wish I did!

Every brick store has TurboTax between $50 -60. Even WalMart carries it 

what is the difference between the CD and online version...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017