Avatar
posted 2 months ago by
ctgolfer
Star of the Week

Posted with ToGo

1-Year ShopRunner Membership for free w/ PayPal

http://www.shoprunner.com/paypal 

Join Shoprunner today to get free 2-day shipping and free returns from over 100 popular online stores. This is a $79 value,  for free. 

To register, enter your email address and create a password. That's it!

Now you can earn SB & get Free 2-Day Shipping & Free Return Shipping at 
140+ Stores! Enroll now for your complimentary ShopRunner membership

3563 Views
23 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
shoprunner bought by google.
jet bought by WalMart.

which one is the better buy?
 

rated:
For some reason the link the OP was broken (says "unable to connect"). When I removed the 's' from the 'https,' it redirected to some "your care everywhere" website. Anyway, I just typed in www.shoprunner.com/paypal and was taken to the correct PayPal sponsored sign up screen.

I was able to sign up with my existing account which was set to expire in a about 7 weeks. I just entered my name and pre-existing account email and password. I immediately got a congratulation message pop up confirming my new membership. Then I checked my ShopRunner account and it correctly shows my new expiration date as 03/31/18 and I made sure my account is NOT set to auto renew.

ETA: I received a "Welcome to ShopRunner" email but all of my account info is still intact.

rated:
My old free account was still there. With the link, it activated a free one for a year. I did not have a card on file nor a way to auto renew. Still it activated and shows no membership payment method.

If only Domino's would be back. Only thing I ever used it for..

rated:
Like five, I also got bounced around before ending up at some spam site. The second time (through a sandboxed browser) seemed to take me to the correct site. But, I'm afraid. That's suspicious enough that I'm not willing to put in any information remotely related to a financial account. The potential for the shoprunner site to be partially hacked seems pretty high

rated:
This link has one less 'n' in runner :
https://www.shoprunner.com/paypal 

rated:
never trust Google myself...

rated:
will this auto-renew??? hate that...

rated:
found out that I already have no expiration date as an Amex perk, hrm

rated:
Link fixed

rated:
Shoprunner is giving away a lot of free accounts. Are they going down?

rated:
I had an existing account and signed in.  My expiration date was 12/16/16, so well past that date.  Funny thing is that I used Shoprunner at Newegg in Feb. 2017. Went thru fine, no warning about being expired.

Received an email offer and provided the existing sign in info through a link.  The expiration changed to 3/31/18.  Haven't used the service too often, but for free, it's nice to have.

rated:
I signed up for free 1 year.  I accidentally press the renew button thinking I was cancelling the subscription, but instead it was set up for auto renew.  The cancel membership button doesn't work anymore.
how can I cancel the auto renew?
 

rated:
Thanks OP! A lot of stores are changing the minimum requirements on ShopRunner from free ship no min to at least $25, but I love having free returns!

rated:
I got it using

https://www.shoprunner.com/paypal

Thanks UPdownLoad and OP.

rated:
Worked, appreciate it

rated:
Thanks, OP. Green again!

rated:
rsuaver said:   If only Domino's would be back. Only thing I ever used it for..
  You got that right.
I quit getting Dominos when delivery fees kicked in.

rated:
trumpotron said:   will this auto-renew??? hate that...
  
 They can't auto-renew when all they have is my email address and a password. I did receive a confirmation email after I signed up but that  was all I had to provide. I am a new customer. With that thought in mind, I won't argue if they wish to auto-renew me in a year.

 As for why they are doing this, maybe they want to go "public" and this would artificially boost their numbers.

rated:
Thank you so much! This will save me some money for sure!!

rated:
BullishDad said:   I had an existing account and signed in.  My expiration date was 12/16/16, so well past that date.  Funny thing is that I used Shoprunner at Newegg in Feb. 2017. Went thru fine, no warning about being expired.

Received an email offer and provided the existing sign in info through a link.  The expiration changed to 3/31/18.  Haven't used the service too often, but for free, it's nice to have.

  
How'd you get an offer via electronic mail?  Filling in the linked form seems to result in two separate accounts...

PS:  Although free membership was (and is) offered to some American Express cardholders AMEX Serve cards are not (at present) included...

PPS:  Thanks OP!

rated:
idfubar said:   
BullishDad said:   I had an existing account and signed in.  My expiration date was 12/16/16, so well past that date.  Funny thing is that I used Shoprunner at Newegg in Feb. 2017. Went thru fine, no warning about being expired.

Received an email offer and provided the existing sign in info through a link.  The expiration changed to 3/31/18.  Haven't used the service too often, but for free, it's nice to have.

  
How'd you get an offer via electronic mail?  Filling in the linked form seems to result in two separate accounts...

PS:  Although free membership was (and is) offered to some American Express cardholders AMEX Serve cards are not (at present) included...

PPS:  Thanks OP!

  Received an offer from Paypal on 3/31/17.  Clicked on Get Offer button.  My Shoprunner and Paypal email address is the same.  Are yours different?

rated:
=16pxAUTOMATIC RENEWAL.
=16pxUNLESS YOU ARE ENROLLED IN A PROMOTIONAL MEMBERSHIP SUBJECT TO DIFFERENT TERMS, YOUR MEMBERSHIP FOR THE SERVICE WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW EACH YEAR, FOR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIPS, AND EACH MONTH, FOR MONTHLY MEMBERSHIPS, UNLESS YOU INDICATE AFTER ANY APPLICABLE TRIAL PERIOD, THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT AND PRIOR TO YOUR RENEWAL DATE, THAT YOU WANT YOUR MEMBERSHIP TO BE CANCELLED. IF YOU HAVE NOT CANCELLED YOUR MEMBERSHIP PRIOR TO YOUR RENEWAL DATE, WE WILL (AND YOU AUTHORIZE US TO) CHARGE YOUR MEMBERSHIP FEE TO THE CREDIT CARD WE HAVE ON FILE FOR YOU. UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, RENEWAL TERMS ARE FOR ONE YEAR, FOR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIPS (INCLUDING ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP PLANS THAT INCLUDED A SPECIAL PROMOTION FOR LESS THAN AN INITIAL YEAR DURING THE PROMOTIONAL PERIOD), OR ONE MONTH, FOR MONTHLY MEMBERSHIPS, AT THE THEN STANDARD RATE. EXCEPT AS DESCRIBED BELOW ALL FEES RELATED TO A RENEWAL OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.

rated:
Thanks OP. Nice to grab this offer again. My no autorenewal setting carried over from the existing account, so I'm good for a year. As MasterRebater points out, you definitely want to examine your settings.

Share with up to (4) friends and family, too.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017