Amazon has DIY Walk Maker Concrete Stepping Stone Mold Garden Lawn Pathmate Stone Mold on sale for $26.99.
Use Coupon code "DK934Q5S" cut it to 23.99. Free shipping on order $35+

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Why would anyone bother with this versus just buying pre-made ones from any home improvement store or even Wally World? Unless you need tons of steps, seems like a messy job and time consuming job to save a small amount??

rated:
2cheap2eat said:   Why would anyone bother with this versus just buying pre-made ones from any home improvement store or even Wally World? Unless you need tons of steps, seems like a messy job and time consuming job to save a small amount??
This was my thought too.

rated:
It would take you a Loooong time to buid a pathway with one of these. A couple of small step stones at a time? Then wait a couple of days for the concrete to cure before doing the next one?

You would need many of these to make a path, and unless you're a contractor, I doubt that would be a cheaper option, even at the reduced price.

rated:
Perhaps the concrete sidewalk(for ex.) is laid and then while it is still wet and workable, it is stamped with this mould, giving the impression of a stepping stone pathway.......could be very quick 
perhaps

rated:
Around here at least, $27 buys 12 pre-molded walkway "stones" and I don't have to mess with concrete, aggregate, or colorants.  In terms of aggravation avoided, that's a bargain.

rated:
canoeguy1 said:   It would take you a Loooong time to buid a pathway with one of these. A couple of small step stones at a time? Then wait a couple of days for the concrete to cure before doing the next one?

You would need many of these to make a path, and unless you're a contractor, I doubt that would be a cheaper option, even at the reduced price.

no need to wait. just dont mix too much water to ur concrete. we used this 20+ year ago. worked great. just pour ur concrete in. let it sit for like 5 min, pull it out and continue to the next one. 
what stopped u from doing the next one when u already did "a couple small ones" before that.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017