Lowe's has Kobalt 24-Volt Max Lithium Ion brushless motor cordless combo kit with soft case on sale for $149.00.  Was priced at $229.00 for a 34% reduction.  Sale price is good through April 5th.  Model # KLC 2024A-03.  Lowe's replacement plans are available.

Description

• Kobalt 24-volt max cordless combo kit includes 1/2-in drill/driver, 1/4-in impact driver, 24-volt max high-capacity Li-ion battery and charger
  • Accessories include 1 double-ended driver bit, 1 single-ended driver bit, 2 bit holders, 2 belt clips, auxiliary handle and contractor bag
  • 1/2- in drill/driver features a long-lasting brushless motor that delivers up to 650-in-lbs of torque, 2-speed gearbox, variable-speed trigger and a keyless all-metal chuck
  • 1/4-in impact driver features a brushless motor that delivers up to 1,800-in-lbs of torque, and electronic speed control with 3 speed settings (0-850, 0-2,000 and 0-2,700 RPM)
  • 1/4-in quick-release collet allows for fast bit changes
  • Built-in LEDs on both tools illuminate your work space and increase accuracy
  • 24-volt max 2.0-Ah Li-ion battery provides 50% more power and 3.6 times more runtime than Kobalt 18-volt tools
  • 5-year limited warranty on tools and 3-year limited warranty on battery give you peace of mind
  • All tools come with Kobalt's 5-year limited warranty 

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Kobalt-24-Volt-Max-Lithium-Ion-Li-ion-B...

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
Does anyone know the quality of this??
I purchased the 18v model that was like $60.00, a few years ago.
After a few month, it wouldn't loosen what I tightened with my 12v Sears Nextec.
I returned it twice and everytime I did, I would have to argue with Lowes to replace it. (They always claim since I didn't buy a extended warranty, no replacement!)
I finally got tired of it and sold it on CL.

Anyhow, I heard the old 18v model had plastic gears.
Anyone know about this model??

I picked it up today, so I can't speak of the longevity of it, but after some light use it seems worth the money.

Thanks ! In for one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017