Posted with ToGo

GMY Lighting 60W ST64 Dimmable Edison Incandescent Bulb 2200K Warm White - 6 Pack
$9.99
https://flash.newegg.com/Product/9SIAAEY3ZA1324 

The item is WARM WHITE (2200K) and passes all US safety regulations
Input voltage: 110V
Type: Incandescent filament
Luminous flux: 200 lm
Beam angle: 330 degrees
Material of lamp base: die-casting aluminum
Material of lamp cover: glass
Lamp base: E26
Lifespan: 2500 hours
60W incandescent

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
How is this an incandescent ("60W incandescent", "incandescent filament") AND an LED ("60W equivalent" and "3.5W")?

Something is fishy here, but at least it "passes all US safety regulations", unlike those cheap imitations...

Connman said:   How is this an incandescent ("60W incandescent", "incandescent filament") AND an LED ("60W equivalent" and "3.5W")?

Something is fishy here, but at least it "passes all US safety regulations", unlike those cheap imitations...

Newegg printed the specs for a different bulb and mentioned LED by mistake.

Not a deal..OP must be living in cave..

These are specialty incandescent bulbs that usually sell for more than twice this price. It's a hot deal if you're looking for this type of bulb. The OP listed the bulb's specs correctly - Newegg did not.

tonysavealot said:   

these are LED
https://flash.newegg.com/Product/9SIAAEY57P2016

I ordered this 6 pack of bulbs on Sunday and they were delivered today via FedEx.
At $12.99 delivered I am very pleased with them.  They look great but are not super bright.
I am using them in a breakfast NOOK light fixture with 5 bulbs so it's plenty.
I went from 200 watts total down to 12.5 watts total consumption.
That gets me completely LED throughout the house.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017