posted 48 years ago by
ctgolfer
Star of the Week

Doom for PC 
$10.09

A Relentless Campaign

There is no taking cover or stopping to regenerate health as you beat back Hell’s raging demon hordes. Combine your arsenal of futuristic and iconic guns, upgrades, movement, and an advanced melee system to knock-down, slash, stomp, crush, and blow apart demons in creative and violent ways.

Return of id Multiplayer

Dominate your opponents in DOOM’s signature, fast-paced arena-style combat. In both classic and all-new game modes, annihilate your enemies utilizing your personal blend of skill, powerful weapons, vertical movement, and unique power-ups that allow you to play as a demon.

Endless Possibilities

DOOM SnapMap – a powerful, but easy-to-use game and level editor – allows for limitless gameplay experiences on every platform. Without any previous experience or special expertise, any player can quickly and easily snap together and visually customize maps, add pre-defined or completely custom gameplay, and even edit game logic to create new modes. Instantly play your creation, share it with a friend, or make it available to players around the world – all in-game with the push of a button.

Views
8 Comments
Add Comment
How does this compare to the original version? I have fond memories of that...

gremln007 said:   How does this compare to the original version? I have fond memories of that...
  The graphics are slightly improved.

The key they gave me was refused by Steam.

shibbyphant said:   The key they gave me was refused by Steam.
  All your keys are belong to us.

shibbyphant said:   The key they gave me was refused by Steam.
  ive bought from them before ... totally worked for me

Could be a problem with that one, but I have bought from them a few times and never had a problem. They have been great for me. I have saved a lot on my XBOX ONE memberships, for example, so they are on the up and up. What I have read is that they have good customer service too. Hope yours gets fixed fast!

Fast and easy (used Paypal) and no issues adding to Steam. Thanks OP!

gremln007 said:   How does this compare to the original version? I have fond memories of that...
  The single player campaign is AMAZING and well worth this price.  Multiplayer is kind of blah

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017