posted 27 days ago by
ShoppingChick

Posted with ToGo

LG HBS-760 Tone Pro Bluetooth Stereo Headset -
$29.99
http://www.staples.com/LG-HBS-760-Tone-Pro-Bluetooth-Stereo-Headset-White/product_1668155?cid=SM:SBD:FACEBOOK:SITELIKES:20111002:EVENT 

Staples has the LG Tone Pro Bluetooth Stereo Headset in White on sale for $29.99. Plus, shipping is free for Staples Rewards members. If you're not a member sign up is free.

• Call & Play/pause Controls Located On The Top Of The Headset
  • Jog Buttons For Volume & Track Control
  • Quad-layer Speaker Technology(tm)
  • Robust Bass, Crisp Treble, Clearer Voice & Less High-frequency Distortion With Multilayer Speaker               

A seller on Amazon has the next lowest price at $42.94.

6 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Apr. 30, 2017 @ 7:40pm
rated:
Thanks OP in for one

rated:
This is good for talk on the phone.
For music it sounds so thin and bad. I bought one about 2 years ago for $59 at Best Buy and returned the same day.

These are the replacements, wonder if they sound any better!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?st=hbs-1100&_dynchars...

rated:
I have one of these, bought at Sam's for the same price. To me, this is the lowest price for a pair of brand name bluetooth set with decent battery and OK sound. I listen to podcasts most of the time and they serve the purpose. If you want decent quality sounds, you have to shell out a lot more than $29.99 for a pair. Look at the Apple AirPod...

rated:
I have a pair that I got new from TechRabbit. At the time, it was $19.99 for a new pair.
I got one for me and the wife. They work great and battery life is like 10 hrs.

rated:
Reminds me of the Collar of Obedience 

rated:
looking for a cheap set that would give good bass. so far no luck.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017