I stumbled upon this while listening to Pandora today. The other colors are $450. Most other stores sell this model for $350. 

http://usa.yamaha.com/products/audio-visual/hifi-systems/mcr-b14... 

• Play music from various sources – CD, iPod®, iPhone®, iPad® (via USB), USB, AM/FM radio and auxiliary input
  • Stream music wirelessly via Bluetooth® from your smartphone or tablet
  • Exceptional audio quality from a compact system
  • Distinctive design with 10 color choices, in shades both classic and bold
  • Unique IntelliAlarm™ and App features
  • Compatible with iPhone 5

Note: Back in stock as of Thursday, April 6th @ 2:30pm EST. They may go OOS at any time.

12 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Here is a detailed review

rated:
Zumi said:   Here is a detailed review 

Your link doesn't work

rated:
I think this is the link:
link

rated:
when you mentioned pandora, i was hoping it had wifi and played pandora and spotify.
and i thought that it would be great for my son in college.
but it doesnt. it has a cd, whatever that is.

rated:
kafka said:   when you mentioned pandora, i was hoping it had wifi and played pandora and spotify.
and i thought that it would be great for my son in college.
but it doesnt. it has a cd, whatever that is.

He could install Pandora and/or Spotify in his smartphone and stream it to this system using bluetooth

rated:
Showing as out of stock.

rated:
ziadhn said:   Showing as out of stock.
  Yep, looks like they sold out.

rated:
This deal is active again. It may expire at any time, so if you want one, you better jump now.

rated:
Both colors in stock again at 2:27pm April 6th

rated:
Only yellow is in stock at 6:12pm EST

rated:
The i-dock on top killed the deal for me. My soundbar can do much of what the system does too if I plug in a portable cd player or radio. I'll bet it is a nice unit, as Yamaha makes good equipment. By not buying one another person who can use it can get one. Green for da OP.

rated:
Larryslug said:   The i-dock on top killed the deal for me. My soundbar can do much of what the system does too if I plug in a portable cd player or radio. I'll bet it is a nice unit, as Yamaha makes good equipment. By not buying one another person who can use it can get one. Green for da OP.
  Huh... I was all ready to buy one.  It says "compatible with iphone 5", so I thought it meant it had a lightning connector dock.  I double checked when I saw your comment and sure enough, it's an old iphone 4 and before connector.    Still a decent deal for a Yamaha system with bluetooth, but that dated iphone connector does make it seem a bit sad, for a new product.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017