posted 48 years ago by
bestbuy1115

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Refurbished-HP-Black-14-6460B-Laptop-PC-with-Intel-Core-i5-2520M-Processor-12GB-Memory-750GB-Hard-Drive-and-Windows-7-Professional/46461738

i know its refurb and not the highest specs but its an awesome value! please gimme green if u think its a hot deal. if u dont mind it being refurb and not the highest specs, this is a fine deal!

Specifications
Processor Type Intel Core i5
Hard Drive Capacity 750 GB
Display Technology LED Backlight, HD Anti-Glare Display
Type DVD-RW Drive, PC Laptops
Resolution 720p
Processor Speed 2.50 GHz
Contained Battery Type Lithium Ion
Maximum RAM Supported 16 GB
Connector Type 1 x Aux Audio, 1 x DC-in, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x FireWire, 1 x Microphone, 3 x USB 2.0, 1 x VGA
Operating System Windows 10
Model 6460B

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
Was going to buy it, then realized it looks as thick as a brick. Not the a very portable/lightweight laptop.

Would this be able to output 1080p video to the VGA port without dropping a lot of frames? That's my only complaint about my 6 year old Acer .

not a good deal imo...it's a 2nd gen i5. you can find better deals on Dell refurbs. they were selling 3rd gen i7 laptops for $229.

$250 can get you a much better laptop that is a 6th gen i3. I would recommend against buying this...

Not good deal. The price is not cheap enough and mesntimes the review score is also not high.

this laptop looks thick and weights 5 lbs.
https://www.cnet.com/products/hp-probook-6460b-14-core-i5-2410m-...

I would just get a Lenovo x201 from eBay for under 100 dollars.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017