posted 24 days ago by
duke5150
Star of The Week

~~Shopping on Amazon. com is convenient – and now it’s even more rewarding! Earn a bonus $25 in Fidelity Rewards1 when you use your Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card.Make three purchases on Amazon. com of at least $25 each by May 31, 2017 and automatically earn a bonus $25 in Fidelity Rewards1. Any three purchases qualify – including gift cards, books, electronics, computer games and more.

Targeted email from Fidelity Rewards credit card.
Of course, YMMV - check your email now!
 ~~
1 Promotion period is from April 4, 2017 through May 31, 2017. In order to receive this offer, you must use your Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card to make at least three Amazon. com purchases of at least $25 each during the promotion period to receive $25 in Fidelity Rewards. The $25 in Fidelity Rewards will be applied to your card account within 10-12 weeks after the end of the promotion period. This offer is not transferable. Your card account must remain open, have available credit, and be current (no minimum payment past due) to qualify.

Amazon is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon, the Amazon. com logo and the smile logo are trademarks of Amazon or its affiliates.The creditor and issuer of this credit card is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.This communication is created and managed by Elan Financial Services, and Fidelity is not responsible for the content contained herein. Fidelity and Elan are separate companies.  

28 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Should mention the targeted email in the title.  No point in most other people even looking.

rated:
I got this.
you don't even need to opt in.

looks like im buying three $25 Amazon gift cards

and repost:
~~https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1475652?showmessage=198...

rated:
I got exactly the same offer on my AAA MasterCard, from U.S. Bank ("The creditor and issuer of this card is U.S. Bank NA dba ACG Card Services, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated"). Same wording. Wonder who's sponsoring this. Not Amazon (explicitly stated so), not the issuing bank (different banks), not Visa/MasterCard...

rated:
Elan Financial Services and US Bank are same Company.

rated:
How i get it on my usbank too?

rated:
soulzeng said:   How i get it on my usbank too?
  I have US bank and Fidelity visa cards, none have received this offer.  Guess i'll continue using my Chase Amazon card for 5%

rated:
I got it via email notice for Peoples Bank branded Amex card.

rated:
Sweet! Got the email. Thanks for the heads up OP.

rated:
I have the fidelity card but have not received the email. Anyone know if it works for anyone with the card?

rated:
No email. What was the subject?

rated:
Email subject is : "Shop Amazon.com and earn a special offer"

rated:
yurgreat said:   I got this.
you don't even need to opt in.

looks like im buying three $25 Amazon gift cards

and repost:
~~https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1475652?showmessage=19838699 

I thought generally GC are excluded.

Never mind ... from OP "Any three purchases qualify – including gift cards, books, electronics, computer games and more."

rated:
duke5150 said:   Elan Financial Services and US Bank are same Company.
  if Amazon isn't sponsoring this, why is Elan pushing their brand?

whats in it for them?

rated:
yurgreat said:     if Amazon isn't sponsoring this, why is Elan pushing their brand?

whats in it for them?

Possibly it's worth it to them for you to add your card to your Amazon account and have it set as your default.  They might get enough people to continue using it as the default payment method.

rated:
I have never rec'd any email from Elan on either of my cards, except for alerts that I have set. Not one.

rated:
I just got the offer on one of my US Bank cards, as well. Free $50!

rated:
defjukie said:   I just got the offer on one of my US Bank cards, as well. Free $50!
  Free $50?? 
Perhaps first purchase should be a calculator...

rated:
thanks op, just made 3 orders of $25 gift cards

rated:
Got the fido offer, and also got a similar offer on my Usbank Travel Rewards Visa: 2,500 flex points for making the three $25 Amazon purchases, which to me is better as I can get more than $25 of value out of 2,500 points. So $150 of Amazon g/c for <$100.

DW also got a deal on her Usbank Travel Rewards Visa of 2,500 points for making three $25 PayPal purchases. Not sure how best to monetize that one.

Chris.

rated:
I had the Fidelity Rewards card, but I cheated on my spouse and they cancelled it on me.  

rated:
brusbrother said:   
defjukie said:   I just got the offer on one of my US Bank cards, as well. Free $50!
  Free $50?? 
Perhaps first purchase should be a calculator...

"as well": one Fidelity, one US Bank

rated:
jerosen said:   Email subject is : "Shop Amazon. com and earn a special offer"
  Thanks.

Searching for this I found the offer, but had not searing for Fidelity or US Bank.

rated:
  In what form? Did you log into your account or it came in mail?

rated:
GoldenSacks said:   
  In what form? Did you log into your account or it came in mail?

Got another email

rated:
cyfan said:   I had the Fidelity Rewards card, but I cheated on my spouse and they cancelled it on me.  
  Hope it was worth it since it cost you $25!

rated:
Has anyone received the $25 bonus yet? Is it really 10-12 weeks after May 31 or its more like few days like Amex?

rated:
Beware, it is targeted! 

Called my Elan Fidelity card, and they didn't have the promo on my account. So don't waste your time unless your got the email. 

rated:
tsanju said:   Has anyone received the $25 bonus yet? Is it really 10-12 weeks after May 31 or its more like few days like Amex?

In my experience with various bonuses from US Bank, they are usually credited around the last days of the terms.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017