posted 19 days ago by
sakulakao

Promotion Details:With Amazon Cash, you can add cash to your Amazon Balance at thousands of stores like CVS, Speedway, Sheetz, and more. For a limited time, add $50 or more to your Amazon Balance using Amazon Cash and earn a $10 digital credit towards select digital categories.After you add $50 or more to your Amazon Balance using Amazon Cash, you will receive an email confirming that your $10 digital credit has automatically been added to your Amazon account. To use your credit, simply purchase an eligible product from one of the following digital categories: Appstore, Kindle books, Digital Video, Digital Music, Digital Software, and Digital Video Games. Your discount will automatically be applied at checkout.This is a limited time offer, one per Amazon customer account. The promotional credit expires on June 30, 2017.

Link: www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?node=16219202011

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
OP you probably want to mention in the title that $10 is digital credit can be applied to App Store , digital items, etc...

rated:
Anyone know if you can load the "Amazon Cash" in-store with cash only? I assume credit cards wouldn't be allowed?

rated:
only good if yuo consume digital stuff....i consume food

rated:
prastogi said:   only good if yuo consume digital stuff....i consume food
  Agreed. I think that the title should read "Ama zon free $10 Digital Credit When You Add $50 Ama zon Cash To Your Account at Participating B&M Stores." Despite requiring an in store visit, I'd have taken the offer if it were an account credit (even if were only limited to items sold and shipped by Ama zon). As it is, I get enough digital credits from opting for slow shipping instead of 2-day shipping on my Prime deliveries. Interesting to know this exists anyway, so thanks OP.

rated:
Did this today and it went smoothly. Got both the $50 deposit and the $10 bonus before I got home from the store.

rated:
roy7736 said:   Anyone know if you can load the "Amazon Cash" in-store with cash only? I assume credit cards wouldn't be allowed?
  I have the same question - does "Amazon Cash" really mean cash only?  Or can one add the cash to your account by using a credit card?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017