posted 1 month ago by
ShoppingChick

Posted with ToGo

Energizer CR2032 3 Volt Lithium Coin Battery (10-Pack) -
$4.03
https://www.amazon.com/Energizer-Lithium-Battery-Original-Packaging/dp/B00FO9HQLS

JGEnterprise (via Amazon) has the Energizer CR2032 3 Volt Lithium Coin Battery 10-Pack (2x5 Pack) on sale for $4.03 with free shipping. The shelf life on Energizer batteries is 5 to 10 years. 

Highly rated with 4.6 out of 5 stars from 2,210 Amazon customer reviews.

The next lowest price is $10.25 at TheBatterySupplier.com.

9 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Or $3.99 from another seller with free shipping.

rated:
Perfect - this reminded me I needed to buy a new battery for my spare key fob. Went to grab it the other day and it was useless. Thanks!

rated:
donrull said:   Or $3.99 from another seller with free shipping.
  And no sales tax.

rated:
thanks op! $3.90 on my business account free economy shipping

rated:
There's no way to know what is the date on the pack that you will receive?

rated:
myisland said:   There's no way to know what is the date on the pack that you will receive?
  Don't expect too much for this price. There's a reason they're not being sold at full retail price in stores. They are probably near or past expiry.

rated:
canoeguy1 said:   
myisland said:   There's no way to know what is the date on the pack that you will receive?
  Don't expect too much for this price. There's a reason they're not being sold at full retail price in stores. They are probably near or past expiry.

Or they are counterfeits.  Just like razors there are lots of counterfeit batteries floating around.  Lot's of these always available real cheap on The Bay.

rated:
All batteries should list the expiration date or do not buy them.

rated:
Great price but just as the above said, the expiration date is not sure.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017