posted 1 month ago by
ctgolfer
Star of the Week

Posted with ToGo

I just got a flyer for this in the mail, so check your mailboxes

Toyota Offer: $50 Toyota Rewards Gift Card for Test Drive

http://www.toyotaoffer.com/ 

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Offer available through 5/24/2017. Participation limited to specific addressee who has received by mail at his or her home address and possesses the direct-mail piece sent on behalf of participating Toyota Dealers for this limited promotional offer to US residents 21+ and who must possess and present a valid driver's license. Recipient must visit a participating Toyota Dealer and complete a test-drive to qualify. The VIP code may be used only once and an individual may only participate in one promotion involving a Toyota test drive during the Promotion Period regardless of number of offers received. No responsibility is assumed for late, lost, illegal, misdirected or incomplete test-drive registrations. Allow 4-6 weeks from the date of a successful registration for delivery. Test drive must be completed by 5/24/2017. Online registration process must be completed by 6/7/2017.

To find a participating dealer, go to buyatoyota.com and test drive any new Toyota by May 24, 2017

11 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thanks for the heads up...

The VIP code may be used only once and an individual may only participate in one promotion involving a Toyota test drive during the Promotion Period regardless of number of offers received.

Waiting for my flyer Now!

rated:
Anyone know if the dealer validation code is the dealer code or special to this offer?

rated:
Just go in and do the test drive. It is not asking that much for $50

rated:
typically 2 or 3 letters specific to the offer, then the dealer code.  

rated:
khakuda said:   typically 2 or 3 letters specific to the offer, then the dealer code.  
  How do I find the 3 letters specific to the offer?  

rated:
I got the offer addressed to me using my maiden name. Anyone know if that would cause a problem getting the $50?

rated:
Did the test drive, got the dealer validation code, tried to enter information on ToyotaOffer.com & got nowhere. What gives?

rated:
Finally found a site that allowed me to enter the information, as needed. Can't even remember what that site was. Sorry.

rated:
What is XXX in the following?

XXX#####

rated:
Mimi said:   I would hope you could make it in to the dealer for a $50 gift card. I did not even have to test drive the car.

When did you submit the online form? When did you receive the gift card, if you even received it yet? Interested in the turnaround time.

rated:
It took about 4 weeks. I got mine a couple of weeks ago.
Michelle

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017