Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Apr. 27, 2017 @ 12:05am
rated:
FYI, you have to create an account to see what the price is -- it just shows as "Regular Price $299.99". You have to give them your E-mail address as part of that. <sigh>

rated:
It wouldn't let me create a guest account either with my locked-down browser, or the other browser without restrictions.

However, a comment on the website this deal was lifted from says it is $179 (along with a "why not just post the price" comment).

rated:
Would it make more sense to get this blu-ray Player for $199? or a XBOX One S that can play Blu-ray for the same price?

rated:
vstyle said:   Would it make more sense to get this blu-ray Player for $199? or a XBOX One S that can play Blu-ray for the same price?
  Great question! I wish PS4 would have added 4K support - would make my life a lot easier.  I am torn now what 4K player to buy to pair with the Sony 55" 4K TV from buydig on eBay the other day.

rated:

rated:
I have lg electronics 65eg9600 65-inch 4k ultra hd curved smart oled tv (2015 model). Will this work with this model?

rated:
hangela2 said:   I have lg electronics 65eg9600 65-inch 4k ultra hd curved smart oled tv (2015 model). Will this work with this model?
  Yes. It uses a standard HDMI cable and as long as yo have TV capable of receving a 4k signal you are good.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017