256GB Samsung SM951 Single Sided 80mm (2280/2280SS) M.2 PCI Express 3.0 x4 AHCI Version SSD $100 + free shipping
$100 + free shipping 

w/ code SDSM951

model # MZHPV256HDGL - 3 year warranty

Views
1 Comments
Add Comment
Looks like a great deal, I would caution anyone who orders though that from reviews their customer service and even the order fulfillment seemed slightly hit or miss.

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/MyDigitalDiscount 

They have a good reseller rating but it is surely inflated, despite that however I was seeing what seemed like genuine positive reviews. I also saw reviews talking about never getting any notice the order actually went through or was being shipped and that they just canceled and were never charged. Multiple reviews of not receiving a response at all from CC when emailing them.

They appear to have one physical location in New York state, shocker, but at least it's not Brooklyn. So my guess would be they might be a decent merchant but are just in over their head with the online orders. It's hard to say, but order this with eyes open.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017