posted 1 month ago by
akewdude
Broke Member

AmazonBasics 11-Inch Felt Laptop Sleeve - Light Grey. It's an Add-on item, Ships with any qualifying order over $25. Details. buy maximum Qty 3.  
$1.67 Free shipping for Prime members when buying this Add-on Item.  Details 

12 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — May. 28, 2017 @ 6:05pm
rated:
akewdude said:   AmazonBasics 11-Inch Felt Laptop Sleeve - Light Grey. It's an Add-on item, Ships with any qualifying order over $25. Details. buy maximum Qty 3.  

$1.67 Free shipping for Prime members when buying this Add-on Item.  Details 

will it fit my 11.2" Acer laptop?

rated:
It fits the 11.6 inches Macbook air.Very nice. When I bought mine it was $1.73. Only limit 3 for one account

rated:
akewdude said:   It fits the 11.6 inches Macbook air.Very nice. When I bought mine it was $1.73. Only limit 3 for one account
  but its an add-on now. can't by it straight.

macbook air is diff. its thinner than other "standard" 11.2" laptops.

rated:
$3.11

rated:
ernie334 said:   $3.11
  good. just removed it from my shopping cart without regret.

rated:
if you have an Echo use it to order to skip the add on requirement...

rated:
microkelvin said:   

shows 3.13 now

rated:
Does the material provide stretch? My laptop is 13" wide, and I'm wondering if the felt will stretch to accommodate it.

rated:
egoshowcase said:   
microkelvin said:   

shows 3.13 now

shows 3.44 now. still add-on.

rated:
williamkitty2 said:   Does the material provide stretch? My laptop is 13" wide, and I'm wondering if the felt will stretch to accommodate it.
  i dont think this material can be stretched.

rated:
williamkitty2 said:   Does the material provide stretch? My laptop is 13" wide, and I'm wondering if the felt will stretch to accommodate it.
  u can buy the 13" size. its $5.50 now.

rated:
Great price!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017