Just got an email from Comed Ecobee3 HomeKit for $99.50 After a 50% Instant Rebate, shipping is free for me

Views
11 Comments
Add Comment
Rebate Details: ComEd customers with central A/C receive an instant 50% off rebate (up to $100) on a qualified smart thermostat.

This is a great smart thermostat. I had the Nest thermostat for a couple of years and now that I moved to a new house I decided to try the Ecobee.

Got fooled for a minute, though this was ConEd, was all excited.

Anyway to use a ComEd address and ship to somewhere else? Asking for a friend...

Georgia Power customers also have this deal available to them: https://www.georgiapowermarketplace.com/ Perhaps it is at all Southern Company Marketplaces?

OP, please add 'Georgia and Illinois only' to the title...

Updated. Thx

You can probably use credit card price protection.

Georgia Power worked for me. Thanks OP

Also just bought a GP one thanks to this thread. Bought one for downstairs during the cyber week sale. Wished I'd bought two then, so I'm glad this popped up.

$50 Rebate If you are also NicorGas customer, there is additional $50 Rebate. Final cost $49.50 plus tax on $99.50.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017