posted 2 months ago by
heyyl0w
Shopaholic Member

Proozy has the Reebok Men's Huron Softshell Jacket (Slate Blue) for $29.00 and free shipping after code REEBOK29

Reebok Men's Huron jacket with attached hood and drawcord. Wind and water resistant. 4-way bonded stretch fabric. Zipper chest pocket, sleeve pocket and side zippered pockets.

Link: https://www.proozy.com/products/reebok-mens-huron-softshell-jack...

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Nice, in or 1 for my dad.

rated:
Amazon also have same jacket for $39.99. But the reviews is not good, only 3 out of 5.

rated:
This men's jacket looks not bad at $29. Thanks.

rated:
This is a great jacket to protect against getting a chill from the wind. Also very durable.

rated:
cocilin said:   This men's jacket looks not bad at $29. Thanks.
  How about the quality? If it is too bad, I would rather spend more money to buy a better one.

rated:
I got what look like counterfeit products last time I ordered from them. They never reply my email inquiry.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017