Not free.
Quote said: Receive a full-sized tube of Yalmeh® Super Youth ® Eye Cream - a one-month supply of 0.5 fl oz (15ml) FREE of charge! All you pay today is the shipping and handling fee of 9.95 (USA Orders ONLY ).

Delivery confirmation and tracking information will be sent to the email address you provided. We will ship your item by standard USPS First Class Mail service. Due to high demand, are currently limited to one per household.

You won't be charged anything besides the initial shipping and handling fee.

I received my $25 reward and I ordered mine and just pay small fee $7.95 for S&H. I still believe this is an awesome deal....lol
the shipping and handling fee is $7.95 not $9.95

I agree. Never free if any money has to exchange hands when offered a "freebie" online. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017