Posted with ToGo

Niagara Stealth 2-piece 0.8 GPF Single Flush Round Front Toilet in White
$97.92
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Niagara-Stealth-2-piece-0-8-GPF-Single-Flush-Round-Front-Toilet-in-White-77001RWHAI1/207050234

• Uses only 0.8 GPF with patented vacuum-assist Stealth technology
  • Gravity flush toilet ? not pressure assisted
  • EPA WaterSense labeled, including using up to 35% less water than standard 1.28 high-efficiency toilets
  • EZ height bowl design makes sitting and standing easier while meeting ADA height requirements when installed with appropriate seat
  • All-in-one packaging includes everything you need: plastic round front toilet seat, wax ring, floor bolts and caps
  • Designed to fit a standard 12 in. rough-in
  • Fully-glazed trap-way

5 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Round front? Never.
Always go with elongated...

rated:
I have the elongated version in one of my bathrooms, and I love it. Even with only 0.8 gpf it's difficult to clog. And it's so quiet that I frequently have to ask my kids if they flushed even though I'm only about 15 feet from the bathroom door. Not only is the flush quiet, but the tank refill is too. I like this toilet so much that I've been tempted to buy one for my master bath but the current one I have is still fine.

(I never imagined I would publicly rave about a toilet.)

rated:
This may be a deal on this particular model, but recently, Costco has a similar package for $84.

rated:
How does this handle sticky poop? Like chili cheese fries texture

rated:
Surprisingly well. There is rarely anything left attached to the bowl. On those rare occasions, usually a second flush will finish anything off.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017