posted 1 month ago by
mariaflor

9 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
the pic of the bonsai on WalMart.com is nothing close to the one posted here. Am I missing something?

Update: the pic on this thread is a ginseng focus bonsai tree - $51 on WalMart.com
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ginseng-Grafted-Ficus-Bonsai-Tree/38363139
Please don't post misleading information.

rated:
The picture posted is of the Ginseng Grafted Ficus Bonsai Tree here.  It's $51. 

rated:
Nice price and easy care favorite.

rated:
Good deal! if I get one,how often do I need to water it? every day? I do not have too much time to take care of it

rated:
I had one before, but it died soon after mt care!

rated:
taylorlily2 said:   Good deal! if I get one,how often do I need to water it? every day? I do not have too much time to take care of it
  I can only imagine the time you can spend caring for the tree if you can't even find time to google this basic question

rated:
Thanks op! I opted for the juniper for $21.86. Got a couple to get the free shipping.

rated:
Make sure to get an indoor tree unless you want to take it outside regularly. Most are outdoor trees and will die without intense sunlight.

rated:
Same price at Amazon and Prime eligible:  link 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017