posted 2 months ago by
heyyl0w
Shopaholic Member

mostly_deals (via eBay) has a variety of MLB Majestic Replica Baseball Jerseys on sale for $40.00 with free shipping. This Top Rated Plus seller has 99.5% positive feedback. 

There are a ton of different teams, players, and colors to choose from. 

• 100% Polyester
  • Felt applique Majestic logo on right sleeve
  • Jock tag
  • Full Button-down Jersey
  • Officially licensed MLB product
  • Rounded hem
  • Tackle twill lettering & number

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Only smalls left (majority) 34-36" chest

rated:
This are likely counterfeit, not that the quality changes all that much from the real ones.

rated:
jd2010 said:   This are likely counterfeit, not that the quality changes all that much from the real ones.
  Not sure why you got red, this is probably true in both regards.  The only thing that makes me think that it might just be closeouts of overstock is that a lot of them are old designs or players who no longer play for the teams listed.  On most of the teams the jerseys haven't changed much so I wouldn't consider a style from sometime in the last 3 years a negative.

rated:
lionheart4life said:   
jd2010 said:   This are likely counterfeit, not that the quality changes all that much from the real ones.
  Not sure why you got red, this is probably true in both regards.  The only thing that makes me think that it might just be closeouts of overstock is that a lot of them are old designs or players who no longer play for the teams listed.  On most of the teams the jerseys haven't changed much so I wouldn't consider a style from sometime in the last 3 years a negative.

I went ahead and got an ozzie smith one for that cheap.  shortstops repesent!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017