posted 1 month ago by
aga1000
Happy Member

I was shopping online at Lowes and noticed that there home page had a link to an 11% rebate.=12.000000ptMake a purchase at a participating Lowe's or on Lowes.com in select areas between 4/6/17 and 4/12/17 to be eligible to receive an 11% reward in the form of a Lowe's gift card. Gift card amount is based on the purchase price of eligible items. 
https://www.lowes.com/pdf/11percentrebate.pdf?int_cmp=Home:A1:No...

17 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Participating stores are listed in the linked PDF -- generally limited to IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, OH, SD, WI, WY.

rated:
works on Lowes.com too. Add 5% from TopCashBak and another 5% from Discover Card, now that's a nice rebate.

rated:
Save big money at Men...err...Lowe s? More gift card rebates. Interesting. Thanks for the heads up and just in time for a few things I needed to pick up anyway.

rated:
Curious how they decide which Lowes.com purchases are eligible.

rated:
happysaver said:   Curious how they decide which Lowes. com purchases are eligible.
  My question as well - is it Lowes.com purchases from people will billing addresses in those states? Or online-to-in-store pickup?  

rated:
lesliejs said:   
happysaver said:   Curious how they decide which Lowes. com purchases are eligible.
  My question as well - is it Lowes. com purchases from people will billing addresses in those states? Or online-to-in-store pickup?  

Must be wherever you pick it up.

rated:
  Excluded brands are listed on the form.

rated:
Greatness said:   works on Lowes. com too. Add 5% from TopCashBak and another 5% from Discover Card, now that's a nice rebate.
  not to mention - find a utility company that is giving rebates on energy saving things like smart thermostats or higher efficiency water heaters, etc. and make out like a bandit!

rated:
FYI, Lowes doesn't have $2.00 mulch this weekend, HD does. 

rated:
unknown select areas kills the deal

rated:
Finally a Lowes deal in my area. 10% military, 5% Discover CB, 11% Lowes rebate ... time to shop!

rated:
I wonder if Home Depot will match that 11% rebate like they match the Menard's 11% rebate.

rated:
I had a online chat session with the Home Depot reps. Sending him the link of the riding lawn mower I like to buy and also the link to the Lowes rebate. He asked to me place the order and then he applied the 11% discount to my order directly. Sweet!! No rebate form to fill out nor gift card to mess with.

Edit: typo

rated:
Thanks op

rated:
Longbean said:   I had a online chat session with the Home Depot reps. Sending him the link of the riding lawn mower I like to buy and also the link to the Lowes rebate. He asked to me place the order and then he applied the 11% discount to my order directly. Sweet!! No rebate form to fill out nor gift card to mess with.

Edit: typo

YMMV.   I tried chat and got shot down.  Best offer was 5% if it shipped.  Excuse for not matching was the model of what I was buying does not match Lowe's number. 

rated:
Thanks Longbean. I tried it out today and it worked. They gave me the 11% off and I don't even live in the select area. As I was chatting I put a Chicago zip code in and I am not sure if that helped or not. I got the 11% off and will get the 250 gift card for the JD purchase.

rated:
Thanks for sharing this information with me and I want to know about any offer for purchasing the mobiles.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017