posted 19 days ago by
perpetualapprentice
Ancient Member

Spoke with Cox Orange County, CA customer retention dept. on Wed. 4/5. Was offered Internet only Premier level for $59.99 (150Mbps down / 10Mbps up). Price locked for 24 months, no contract and no cancellation fee. Rep stated the deal was only available in Orange County and a second location in Virginia (sorry, do not remember exactly where). Have not seen this price advertised anywhere. Do not believe it can be offered through the regular sales department but could be wrong. YMMV.

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thanks!

rated:
That sounds a lot like my deal in Gainesville FL. I had called in to lower my service since they had increased speeds and I could get by cheaper. I had already been on a deal like this albeit at a lower tier but that deal had expired. I had also gotten the previous deal by calling in to lower my plan. So you might be able to get this deal elsewhere. The one difference for me is that they said the price might go up with their usual annual increase but it would only go up the amount the usual price changed.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017