Avatar
posted 48 years ago by
pitflyer
Senior Member - 2K

I received this email, even though I didn't have any problems to use the MARCH15OFF coupon before. There was no minimum listed on the new coupon, and I just purchased something for $18 for $3 with the coupon. Note it is apparently a targeted offer and you must have it on your account - likely get the email too (with the misspelling and all) . Most people get an email about it, but you may not so try it .. the MARCH15OFF code is no longer valid (that was the code that others had problem with -- though again, I did not). 

Dear Valued eBay Customer, 

You may have recently experienced a technical issue when attempting to use coupon code: CFLASHMARCH15OFF

We wanted to let you know that the issue has now been resolved and as a courtesy, we would like to offer you a $15 coupon for the inconvience. 

Just use coupon code: C15SHOPNOW at checkout. 

The code is valid until April 11, at 11:59PM PT. 

 


Views
29 Comments
Add Comment
Got this message:
This code can't be applied. It's linked to a different account.

This code can't be applied. It's linked to a different account.

I just applied this code and it worked just fine.

These are activated by account. Doesnt work on mine.

I had tried the original code and it didn't work, perhaps this is only for the people who attempted the original code and had issues.

The fact that "inconvenience" is misspelled concerns me ... but I am the paranoid sort.

I got this email too, it's possibly targeted if the system could see who attempted the code that expired prematurely and sent them this.

update:
appears to be no minimum purchase, just bought $20.xx item

um, kind of scary they are tracking all the errors or attempts during checkout...

This targeted, only if you tried that promotion before many times and get the error message - would get you this email.

worked for me.

Looks like that's the wrong code. Please double-check and try again.

This code can't be applied. It's linked to a different account.

pitflyer said:   I received this email, even though I didn't have any problems to use this coupon in the past. There was no minimum listed on the new coupon, and I just purchased something for $18 for $3 with the coupon.. so maybe it will work for you? 
I'm guessing they meant it to be $15 off $75 like the original coupon, so if you want to try it before they change it, HURRY! 

Dear Valued eBay Customer, 

You may have recently experienced a technical issue when attempting to use coupon code: CFLASHMARCH15OFF

We wanted to let you know that the issue has now been resolved and as a courtesy, we would like to offer you a $15 coupon for the inconvience. 

Just use coupon code: C15SHOPNOW at checkout. 

The code is valid until April 11, at 11:59PM PT. 

 


  

CFLASHMARCH15OFF - Looks like that's the wrong code. Please double-check and try again.

 C15SHOPNOW - This code can't be applied. It's linked to a different account.
 

Code is invalid.

Didn't get an email, but the code works for me. Now I just need to find something I actually want to buy.

I did try to use the original CFLASHMARCH15OFF a couple weeks ago or whenever it was and got rejected, so I imagine that's why it works for me.

People reporting that it isn't working, it might be helpful if you told us if you tried and failed to use the CFLASHMARCH15OFF coupon a couple weeks ago.

MisterBeefhead said:   Didn't get an email, but the code works for me. Now I just need to find something I actually want to buy.

I did try to use the original CFLASHMARCH15OFF a couple weeks ago or whenever it was and got rejected, so I imagine that's why it works for me.

People reporting that it isn't working, it might be helpful if you told us if you tried and failed to use the CFLASHMARCH15OFF coupon a couple weeks ago.

How are you able to test the code without actually buying something and trying to checkout? 

use the add to cart option.  you can enter the code and test it before "confirm and pay"

* did not work for me, but I did NOT try CFLASHMARCH15OFF coupon a couple weeks ago


Coupon
Disclaimer
n4w said:   use the add to cart option.  you can enter the code and test it before "confirm and pay"

* did not work for me, but I did NOT try CFLASHMARCH15OFF coupon a couple weeks ago

  That's what I did, but afterwards I noticed that every item I look at has a link telling me that the coupon is available. I don't know if that was there before I entered the coupon at checkout. I've attached a screencap to show what it looks like.

I got this email because I expected it after I called up eBay and complained when I couldn't use the CFLASHMARCH15OFF code during the valid timeframe. CSR was very friendly and said others were affected to and that the marketing team would get back to me. Looks like they finally did!

Worked for me, but I also got email about it and had tried to use the previous CFLASHMARCH15OFF code and was not able to.

CFLASHMARCH15OFF is non-functional
The replacement C15SHOPNOW is unique and does not apply generically to your account.

I edited the OP to reflect it is a targeted promotion -- the MARCH15OFF was the old code that's not valid for anyone.

slickchannels said:   The fact that "inconvenience" is misspelled concerns me ... but I am the paranoid sort.
  
Hmmmm.  You appear unaware of the California spelling.  You must reside outside the Golden State.

CANT GET EITHER OF THEM TO WORK..

Invalid either

How to make it work?

FWMemberosaurus19 said:   How to make it work?
  How to redeem your Coupon:

  1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
  2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 11:59PM Pacific Time on April 11, 2017
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field:C15SHOPNOW

Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.Terms & ConditionsThe Coupon is a $15 discount, valid until 11:59PM on April 11, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used 1-time per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount.Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, Bucks Certificates or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. 

ctgolfer said:   
FWMemberosaurus19 said:   How to make it work?
  How to redeem your Coupon:

  1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
  2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 11:59PM Pacific Time on April 11, 2017
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field:C15SHOPNOW

Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide. Terms & ConditionsThe Coupon is a $15 discount, valid until 11:59PM on April 11, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used 1-time per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount.Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, Bucks Certificates or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. 

Note: offer still seems to be targetted
C15SHOPNOW  "This code can't be applied. It's linked to a different account."

Anyone who's been sitting on this like I have, don't forget, just a few more hours left. No minimum, it's like free money.

Also, don't forget if you tried the original code a few weeks back on multiple accounts! I almost forgot to check all my accounts, and I had tried to use the original coupon on all of them. It was valid for me on all three accounts.

What's good to buy?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017