WalMart has Hot Wheels A.I. Intelligent Race System Starter Kits on sale for $58.00.  List price of $94.00 for a $36.00 reduction.  Model # FBL83.  Sold and shipped by WalMart.  Free 2 day shipping.

CHOSEN BY KIDS 2016!! Hot Wheels A.i. puts YOU in control of the race! Epic innovation delivers the ultimate realistic racing set with enhanced A.i. SMART CARS that stay on track, or drive independently and compete with you! The Hot Wheels A.i. Intelligent Race System Starter Kit includes 2 high-performance RC SMART CARS with scale speeds up to 180 mph and 2 SMART GAMING CONTROLLERS for video game style play and the most realistic racing action ever.

• High-octane realistic racing with enhanced A.i. Smart Cars that stay on the customizable sensor-track
  • With scale speeds up to 180 mph and Smart Gaming Controllers you control the head-to-head action
  • Program the Game Controller with your choice of 3 Race Modes and 3 Skill Levels
  • Real-time race announcements and sound FX keep you in the heat of the action

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hot-Wheels-AI-Intelligent-Race-System-Starter-Kit/53264296

Views
0 Comments
Add Comment

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017