Pro tip for Restoration Hardware fans in the Dallas, San Fran and Wash DC areas:

RH is holding its once every other year 'secret' Warehouse Sale in Dallas TX, San Mateo CA and Alexandria VA.

April 7-9, 14-16, 21-23, 28-30

• Quality big and heavy furniture
  • Pop up warehouse
  • Large big box (Dallas sale is at the former Bed Bath and Beyond store Grapevine Mills)
  • New, opened, returned and scratch/dent
  • 65 to 90% off retail
  • Sofas, tables, patio, bedroom, wall units, dining, bar, game room, home decor.
  • Stock replenished multiple times a day
  • Delivery available

https://www.restorationhardware.com/content/page.jsp?id=dallas-sale 
https://www.restorationhardware.com/content/page.jsp?id=san-mateo-sale 
https://www.restorationhardware.com/content/page.jsp?id=alexandria-sale 

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
anyone been to one of these and can offer a comment on the types of items and perspective on how good the deals were?

rated:
I'm at the one in Dallas right now. Almost everything is damaged, and not just little... Big scratches and dents and then 65-90% off but still cost a lot because of very high MSRP. All items with little damage were sold or spoken for. Best deals were in outdoor furniture. Maybe because we're here on Sunday instead of Fri. We're going home empty handed.

rated:
You hit the nail on the head! I went back today and their inventory in Grapevine was down substantially. I asked the manager when they would replenish and she said they would be receiving 12 trucks before next Friday. We will be heading back to Grapevine Mills early Friday to see what they get. 

rated:
Thanks for the insight on the warehouse sale.  Someone mentioned the best deals in Dallas were in outdoor furniture and that is what I am looking for.  Couple of questions?  How was the damage on the outdoor furniture?  Also, were there full sets of outdoor furniture (sofas, chair, loungers, etc. from the same collection) or what is just random individual pieces?  I may be traveling from Oklahoma to go to the sale so I'm trying to get as much info as possible.  Thanks!!

rated:
Don't bother with this sale... I did buy a dresser and nightstands with minimal damage, the the delivery service there was to deliver it buy 8:30-10 this morning a week late and they are still not here ! I should have stayed with my original plan ordering from the store as I didn't save that much. My bed I ordered from the store it was delivered 4 days later .. my advice just order online or go to the store

rated:
Which warehouse sale was that at? How would one get warehouse sale pricing online?

It seems my experience was much better than yours. I bought a sofa and coffee table at the Grapevine store. It was delivered within three hours on a Sunday. Retail price of furniture was $5,500, I paid $925

rated:
good finds. thanks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017