$5.00
http://www.sears.com/craftsman-40-1-2-cycle-fuel-mix/p-07136521000P

• With Fuel Stabilizer
  • Convenient, Pre-Mixed Solution
  • Ethanol-Free
  • In-Store Pickup Only

3 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
rated:
keep in mind, this is fuel, not mix. it has already been mixed with the oil. benefits are shelf life, it has no ethanol, & a nice container now thinking about all the spills filling up a weed-wacker. cons are, well 32 oz is only 1/4 a gallon, and this stuff ain't cheap. gas is $2-$3 in the country. Mix is cheap, real cheap if you buy substitutes.

I would suggest StarTron. Additive for fuel that removes the ethanol, and gives your fuel a much longer life, 2yrs I think, so a replacement for Stabil. I don't even have to choke my 15 year old back-pack blower anymore. A pull or 2, and it's going. Expensive, but can can get great prices on eBay & a little goes a long way & you will save on maintenance. Watch out, the smallest bottle is less concentrated as the larger bottles.

rated:
Super expensive for what you get. That's basically $20 per gallon of gas!!
ie almost 10x the price it should be
Why is this a hot deal?

rated:
canoeguy1 said:   Super expensive for what you get. That's basically $20 per gallon of gas!!
ie almost 10x the price it should be
Why is this a hot deal?

The price isn't a Hot Deal. 40:1 & 50:1 are available at other stores from different brands as the standard price of around $5. These type of cans were around $3 last year on Amazon. That being said, for low volume users it's the convenience of not having to look for non-ethanol gas, purchasing oil, purchasing a additive, purchasing a small gas can and doing the mix oneself. Another benefit is that one doesn't have to fight with the current spouts trying to get the fuel out of the cans. The cans have a long shelf life and don't require any special type of storage. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017