posted 48 years ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

Back again!!

These hoses are keeping Sears from bankruptcy.

Who is going to sell these when (not if) Sears goes belly up? I might have to get one or two just to stock up because you can't find anything like these at Lowes or HD. I have one that's probably 20 years old.

Actually, these deal looks dead.  $61 for me.

If there's a Kmart store near you, a better option might be two (20) of the 50 foot versions of this hose.

Craftsman 69602 5/8" x 50' All-Rubber Garden Hose currently at $20.99 each

There's also a $4-off-$20 coupon for SYWR members, and you can get free shipping for orders over $30. Plus ye olde SYWR "surprise points", etc.

For 100', it works out $3 higher than the original one-piecer.

But unless you have a dedicated 100' application for this hose, I bet you'll end up happier with the flexibility of the two 50's.

DEAD! While is this still listed at the top of the daily deals page?

Correction, the deal is still alive, but at Kmart, not at Sears. Just click on the Kmart while at Sears.

Just got an email saying I have $10 surprise points on a lawn and garden purchase of $25. However it does not show up when I login.

I guess the $10 in points is for Sears only.

Kmart

Also there was a $4 off $20 Lawn and Garden coupon available!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017