posted 48 years ago by
mikejensen
Silly Member

I haven't seen this posted yet. But if you go to raise.com you'll see a popup for $10 off any $25 gift card purchase. Provide your email address and check your email for the code: NEWRAISE10. Must be a new account. If you can't see the popup, clear your cache and history. Code can be used on all $25 plus gift cards, sitewide.

Views
7 Comments
Add Comment
Thanks got it

Great deal for new Raise customers--  would be helpful if this wording "For New Customers" was in thread topic title.

FYI: To those that have the Amex Offer for Android Pay, you can combine this when you use the mobile app to get $15 off $25.

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1562534

MidwestUSDealGuy said:   Great deal for new Raise customers--  would be helpful if this wording "For New Customers" was in thread topic title.
  Done. 
But one could always create a new account 😉

worked great... thanks!

oNSXo said:   FYI: To those that have the Amex Offer for Android Pay, you can combine this when you use the mobile app to get $15 off $25.

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1562534

cool, I just used android pay 3 times, so free $25 plus whatever % off the gift cards. And here I was, wondering what I can use the android pay offer with.  Thanks!

mikejensen said:   
MidwestUSDealGuy said:   Great deal for new Raise customers--  would be helpful if this wording "For New Customers" was in thread topic title.
  Done. 
But one could always create a new account 😉

Unless you have more than 1 cell phone number, creating a 2nd account for the same person is not something I would suggest.

Frequently, Raise will require account verification-- sometimes after opening a new account is opened---and while you do have the option of verification via email, if a phone number is used for more than 1 account, Raise will close the 2nd account.

I would strongly advise against creating a 2nd account--- unless you have a significant other/spouse that's willing create their own separate new account with a different cell number.

[This coming from someone that's used Raise for over 5 years]

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017