Amazon 7" Quad-Core 16GB Alexa-Enabled Tablet with Case and Online Services Voucher $39.95 w/ VCO + FS

https://www.hsn.com/products/amazon-7-quad-core-16gb-alexa-enabled-tablet-with-case/8387290

What You Get

• Fire 7" tablet
  • USB cable
  • AC adapter
  • Quick-start guide
  • "Do More" insert

Bundled Goodies

• NuPro slim standing case
  • Family Tablet Essentials voucher

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
$29.99 if you also have the Amex $10 off $30 HSN offer deal (and use that Amex card through Visa checkout). I ordered earlier today and got an immediate 'offer redeemed' email from Amex to make it net $29.99+tax. Check americanexpress.com offers to see if you were targeted.

I tried got the order processed with the $20 discount, but I closed it out before I could add the AMEX deal. Then I quickly went to my VISA account and found I had been charged the full $59.95. Called HSN and cancelled, but still would like to get the deal(s). Help!

This is the message that I received:

The coupon code you entered was invalid.
This coupon can be used once and has already been applied to an order.

Birthdays, Christmas etc... especially for the teenagers of my family.Thank you !

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017