posted 13 days ago by
CaptainVirus

This is a good deal if you need some dress shoes and may be better, depending on what bonus coupons you may have and how they reduce the points earned (can't really tell now that they removed the point preview during checkout).

I had a $7 off $50 or more and $4 surprise points to make it:

$59.99
-$7 ($7 off $50 coupon)
52.99 +free shipping

Paid $50.99 in points I had banked and was told I would get about $33 (reduced from the stated $37.39) back in points by someone in chat.  The immediate return for me was a paltry $0.58 in points on a $2.13 out of pocket cost, according to the receipt.  I'll call the rewards center if it doesn't get credited the amount within 48 hours, but the base deal, when paying the full amount out of pocket is quite reasonable (effectively $22.60 +tax on $59.99 for nice dress shoes).

2 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
rated:
Can't find that style on Sears.  Do you know the name of the style?

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017