posted 48 years ago by
JW10
Senior Member - 3K

Sprint Free AAA membership offer
Sprint - AAA Membership offer – READ THE FINE PRINT.Registration will replace any existing SDP discount on your account with AAA program benefits and discounts. Everyone on your Sprint account with their own AAA number must register to receive benefits.Req. 1 active phone line of service and AAA member number.
Free AAA Classic or Basic membership
AAA Classic membership provides 5 miles of free towing in any direction from the disablement. If you wish to be towed to your favorite repair shop — and it’s located more than 5 miles from the breakdown — mileage charges of about $5.00 per mile may be incurred.
For twice the money, I can be towed up to 100 miles.Personally, My employer Sprint Discount Program pays better.

Views
2 Comments
Add Comment
Everyone's in the same boat of having to compare their current plan (if any) with this and other plans.

In my case, I don't get towed often, nor do I go that far, so the basic towing is fine, and saves me money over the Plus membership annually.

Re-read the mileage limitations. Do you have an employer or association discount now? I would be shocked if any tow company would be AAA's $5/mile example. Ask a few towing companies in your area.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017