rated:
Delta miles don't expire anymore. No need to make activity to keep it active.

rated:
I see Sports Illustrated is one that is only 100 miles.
Does this auto renew?
At what cost?

rated:
I see Sports Illustrated is one that is only 100 miles.
Does this auto renew?
At what cost?

rated:
The points-only magazine range from 100mi to 1300mi. There are a bunch of others for 100mi+$2.

Mostly good deals but nothing I'm looking for right now. Green for MC though, since even without expiry 100mi is nothing.

=aw

rated:
How do I get reference ID to use for this purchase?

rated:
Enter "C" then you delta skymiles number. Thats what worked for me.

rated:
Good deal ..... had a couple thou miles laying around for many years.

rated:
Great deal on national geographic traveler. It's rarely on sale and never free.

rated:
from the reviews, i would be very careful about extending and giving a cc for any more money.

we will see what happens come renewal time

Wads

rated:
Wads said:   from the reviews, i would be very careful about extending and giving a cc for any more money.

we will see what happens come renewal time

Wads

I guess that is what prepaid cards are made for.

rated:
I ordered the one year of SI for 100 miles. Didn't ask for a credit card, unless you wanted to do the extra year for $2. We'll see

rated:
Wish they still offered The Economist. It was the best way to get a subscription.

rated:
Is it not worth saving the miles for flight redemptions?

rated:
ablang said:   Is it not worth saving the miles for flight redemptions?

Most people have either very few miles or lots of miles, ie 40,450. So if a ticket requires 40K, using 300-400 on magazines isn't going to hurt that ability.

many of us have small balances (under 5K) and rarely if ever fly Delta, so this is a good (and fair) way to redeem them. Spending 100 miles to get a magazine worth $15-20 a year on a sub is a very good deal. 

rated:
"Miles + Cash selections will continue with the features of automatic renewal." That's the ones that are 100 miles plus $2. There are some that don't require any "cash" so I assume those don't auto renew.

rated:
glendacc said:   "Miles + Cash selections will continue with the features of automatic renewal." That's the ones that are 100 miles plus $2. There are some that don't require any "cash" so I assume those don't auto renew.

there's no CC required on the miles only redemption, so no way for auto renew to bill you. they do not auto renew.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017