Posted with ToGo

VIZIO M70-C3 70" Class 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - Manufacturer refurbished
$999 by shopdivvy
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VIZIO-M70-C3-70-034-Class-4K-Ultra-HD-LED-Smart-TV-/311840682271 

: “Recertified by VIZIO. This product arrives in a VIZIO sealed brown box-OVERBOXED for your shipping protection. Includes 90-Day VIZIO warranty. Divvy is an authorized VIZIO Distributor”

Views
2 Comments
Add Comment
looks like no HDR on the older model. Via Plus apps suck, smartcast is the way to go. But the good news, it's still an american brand.
LeEco has just announced that it no longer intends to buy US television maker Vizio.

Monkeybiz said:   looks like no HDR on the older model. Via Plus apps suck, smartcast is the way to go. But the good news, it's still an american brand.
LeEco has just announced that it no longer intends to buy US television maker Vizio.

I have no idea what it means to be an "American" brand or how that is particularly relevant. There are lots of "American" brands that are not really very american - RCA, Westinghouse, Polaroid, Magnavox brand televisions are all available, but none are made in the US (and most of those brands aren't even owned by US companies anymore).
Vizio is hardly what I would call an "American" company. It is legally HQ in Irvine, but was founded by Taiwanese and its products are made in China (a few have final assembly in Mexico). Last I looked, they make nothing in the US. Frankly, companies like Samsung have more US employees than Vizio.
I don't have anything against vizio, but I wouldn't buy their products just because they have an office in California.
In any event, looks like a good price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017