interesting item. But the quality didn't seem good - 3.4 out of 5 stars.

FWMemberosaurus19 said:   interesting item. But the quality didn't seem good - 3.4 out of 5 stars.
  I agree with you. The quality seems bad. I won't buy a product with  reviews under 3.8.

Are these good for scarping food stuck inside the vitamix's container?

Looks like you'd be scraping the bottom of the barrel with this purchase. Bought anyway with the no-rush credit.

was 4.23, now 4.23??????
That's a deal?

Seperately, it might be a good value, but there is no pressing need to buy it now. if it's not on sale

Amazon basics products are made by major mafgrs and simply rebranded as generic. I have not seen these particular spatulas yet, but I know that their earbud, their nonstick silicone baking sheets, their cell phone cases, cell phone cables, even their kitchen knives are made by magr mfgrs and even are shipped to the facility on the same truck, side by side.
Likewise, the generic food at Kroger is often shipped side by side by the mfgr and are even stocked by the vendor, not by a kroger employee.

majjratun said:   Are these good for scarping food stuck inside the vitamix's container?
  there is no reason why it wouldn't. I'd use the shovel version to scrape down the "jar", then use the half size to clear past the blades. Silicone spatulaas would NOT be strong enough as a vitamix "tamper", but there are exact duplicate availlible online for cheaper,

Fixed.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017