posted 15 days ago by
NationSurf
Hysterical member

Apply promo code SUITING at checkout for an extra 25% discount.

Tommy Hilfiger Men's Buffalo Tartan Tie$7.49 after coupon

Pay $7.49 for Navy, Khaki, Orange, Red or Yellow
Pay $18.74 for Green, Pink or Purple

• 100% Silk
  • Imported
  • 3" wide
  • 3 1/8" wide
  • Plaid
  • Signature contrast tail

Excellent reviews 4.7 of 5; more reviews atMacy's

Terms and Conditions
This is a limited time offer. Ends 04/15/17.
Offer only applies to eligible clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, handbags, accessories, and luggage items sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages.
Offer does not apply to digital content.
Offer good while supplies last.
Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.

12 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I want the thin end to blend in with the fat end when the tie is tied! I thought I was buying a nice, conservative, patterned navy blue tie, but the the unsightly, mismatched tail end of the tie nearly ruins that.

rated:
torresfija said:   I want the thin end to blend in with the fat end when the tie is tied! I thought I was buying a nice, conservative, patterned navy blue tie, but the the unsightly, mismatched tail end of the tie nearly ruins that.
To each their own, but if you tie your tie correctly, the tail should not show.

rated:
thx OP, bought the 5 colors for 7.49 and will send back the ones that don't work

This is the lowest price any of these have ever been by about 10 dollars per tie according to 3camel

rated:
in for 1, thanks OP!

rated:
Got 1 for my boyfriend, nice gift!

rated:
OOS?

rated:
Good deal! I like this tie because it is cheap. What's more, It is a Great tie that goes with some many different shirt combinations.

rated:
in for 2. thanks.

rated:
May be its expired now! Anyone use the coupon code now ?

rated:
l can't use the code, it doesn't work?

rated:

rated:
jd2010 said:   thx OP, bought the 5 colors for 7.49 and will send back the ones that don't work

This is the lowest price any of these have ever been by about 10 dollars per tie according to 3camel

me too

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017